Volodymyr Gurlov
Managing partner

Don't know how to get the license? I can help you with it!

Legal consultation
HomePublicationsRepresentative experienceWill it be possible to relocate my employees to Ukraine?

Will it be possible to relocate my employees to Ukraine?

Views: 1590

If you decided to move your business to Ukraine, it can be done in two ways:

Today, representation as a form of doing business is not as popular as before - some changes that occurred in the legislation, on the one hand, made it cheaper to establish a representative office, and on the other, changed the very scheme of doing business through it. But one popular advantage remains - the representative office can transfer a certain number of employees to work in Ukraine under a simplified procedure.

Related article: Which type of representative office in Ukraine to choose?

How to issue a service card for a foreigner in Ukraine?

Service card is an alternative to the Work permit in Ukraine exactly for the organization of activities through a foreign representative office. Our lawyers undertake the whole process of obtaining of service cards of employees of the representative office in Ukraine and legalization of stay of your employees in Ukraine.

The procedure for obtaining these cards takes three weeks. Documents for obtaining business cards:

  • copy of the certificate of registration of the representative office;

  • list of foreign employees;

  • two photos for each employee;

  • power of attorney.

Difficulties may arise if the intended employees are more than three people - in such cases, the Ministry requires a written justification for the need to involve exactly those persons for whom it is planned to receive service cards.

A valid reason for attracting just them may be a specific higher education or other proof of qualification (for example, work experience) exactly in the field where the representation works. As practice shows, it is impossible to get more than three service cards for workers who perform work that does not require qualifications. 

Our lawyers can easily solve such difficulties and will help you move to Ukraine that number of workers, which is necessary for your work process.

You want to move your business to Ukraine or just open a branch here? Please contact us! We will help you decide on the best form of opening a business and we will take care of all its organization.

Couldn't find the answer to your question?

Find more information about opening a representative office in Ukraine here.

Consultations of our lawyers on the process of entering the market of Ukraine here.

Views: 1590
Related materials
All related materials

related services: Legal advising on the matters of entry on Ukrainian market Registration of foreign company’s representative office in Ukraine Legal services for business in Ukraine