Business closure in Ukraine
Business closure in Ukraine
What we do
- provide legal advices on procedure and peculiarities of business termination in Ukraine;
- draft documents for initiation of dissolution (liquidation) procedures and organize translation of documents that are provided by clients;
- file drafted documents with the governmental bodies: representative offices of foreign companies and limited liability companies undergo different liquidation procedures;
- supervise consideration of documents, organize communication between client’s accountants and controlling authorities;
- submit and receive all the required certificates and informational forms, watch over continuity of business liquidation process;
- if required, we render services of nominal manager and nominal owner provision.
We have significant experience of business closure in Ukraine.
Our attorneys supervised process of dissolution of representative offices of foreign companies from Europe and Asia. We successfully fulfilled a number of projects related to termination business activities of LLCs that were fully or partially founded by foreign companies and individuals.
We rendered services related to business closure to transnational corporations and leading law firms of Ukraine.
Usually business termination procedure in Ukraine takes up to 1 year.
The cost of our services does not include notary fees and official payments.
WHY CHOOSE US
Full legal supportWe will help to prepare all the documents, provide You with a meeting with a notary and follow all the other details of the process.
Provide our man as the temporary company HeadIf you want to leave the company as quickly as possible - before the liquidation process is complete - we can replace you as director of the company.
ANY QUESTIONS LEFT?
Our lawyers will advise you!Ask a lawyer
- EDRPOU code
- A copy of the current company statute
List of documents that are required for initiation of liquidation procedure in Ukraine depends on the form of business activities.
Dissolution of LLC in Ukraine requires provision of:
- decision of founders about closing of firm and appointment of liquidator;
- power of attorney for employees of our firm which includes power to perform all actions related to closure of LLC in Ukraine;
- original of firm’s registration certificate and other registration documents;
- information about bank accounts and other information requested by lawyers of our law firm.
When liquidating representative office of a foreign company in Ukraine, it is required to provide:
- minutes (protocol) of parent company by means of which it appoints liquidator;
- original of representative office registration certificate;
- other information requested by our lawyers.
REFERENCES FROM OUR CLIENTS
General Manager V. Abramov, PJSC "ORGREGIONPROEKT"
General director Skibinskiy V., Yokogawa Electric Ukraine Ltd.
President A. Netrebchuk, Ukrainian squash federation
L. Sizikova, the first vise-president of the Kyiv CCI , Kyiv Chamber of Commerce and Industry
Important to know
Ответы на часто задаваемые вопросы
- Why does the liquidation process take so much time?
- In fact, the tax office should appoint an audit not later than a month after receipt of documents on the liquidation of the enterprise, but in practice, such an audit can begin much later and last a very long time.
- Is it possible to stop being a founder in the liquidation process?
- No. You can only leave the company founders list before the liquidation process begins.
AND BEST QUALITY PROVEN BY YEARS OF PRACTICE!
Volodymyr Gurlov, Managing partner
Liquidation procedure of business in UkraineThere are significant differences between procedure of liquidation of representative office of foreign company and limited liability company in Ukraine.
When closing LLC our attorneys begin the process with submission of documents to local district administration. After this they initiate and supervise the process of audit conduction by the controlling authorities (tax bodies, pension fund, unemployment office and others) that are supposed to confirm absence of firm’s debts owed to the state.
Upon completion of the mentioned audits the law requires a number of primary documents of the firm that can confirm the fact to be provided for storage in archives.
Only after this the firm can be finally closed and deregistered from all the state registers.
This procedure takes about six months. There may be some delays at the stage of audit conduction by controlling authorities if they detect violations of Ukrainian legislation in force.
Liquidation of foreign company’s representative office in Ukraine occurs as follows.
First of all our attorneys request controlling authorities to provide confirmation on lawfulness of business conduction and absence of debts. After this it is necessary to get official confirmation from Ukrainian customs about lawfulness of conduction of foreign trade activities by the rep office.
All powers concerning termination of business in Ukraine are exercised by our attorneys based on power of attorney issued by parent company or the firm itself.
Liquidation procedures in Ukraine do not require significant expenses. Major expenditures include services of notary and translator.
If You want to liquidate Your company or representative office in Ukraine easily and fast - call us!