Company registration in Ukraine
We register LLC within one week without any delays.
This service is our firm’s standard procedure, the final cost of which depends on nominal services chosen by a client (nominal CEO, nominal legal address). Contact our firm in order to find out the cost of registration of your company.
- provide legal advices on the matters of optimal structure of corporate rights in the LLC;
- provide draft of minutes (protocol) of the parent company by means of which the company makes the decision about LLC establishment in Ukraine, draft of power of attorney from the parent company for its representative;
- draft bilingual corporate charter (articles of incorporation) of the company (in Ukrainian and English);
- draft all other required documents and organize communication with governmental authorities in order to register company within the shortest possible term;
- provide nominal services – nominal address and nominal manager (director, CEO);
- advise on the matters of employment of foreigners and temporary residence permits for them.
Individuals who want to found LLC have to provide:
- copy of Ukrainian ITIN certificate (if a person does not have one, our lawyers will help to get it);
- two notarized copies of passports certified by means of apostille;
- power of attorney for employees of our firm which includes power to perform all actions related to registration of the LLC.
Legal entities that want to become founders have to provide:
- notarized copy of extract from trade, court or any other register which proves registration of the legal entity and is certified by means of apostille;
- notarized and certified by means of apostille copies of minutes of board of managers by means of which the board makes decision about foundation of the LLC in Ukraine and register of members of the board (drafts of the documents will be provided by our lawyers);
- power of attorney for employees of our firm which includes power to perform all actions related to registration of the LLC;
Additional information about the service
Cost of our services related to registration of limited liability company in Ukraine is agreed upon with each client separately and depends on the complexity of documents drafting, amount of required preliminary legal advices and nominal services.
Typical procedure of work concerning registration of LLC in Ukraine:
- identification of the number of founders and country of their registration as well as their status (individual or legal entity);
- our firm’s lawyers inform the client about the full list of documents that is required for registration of limited liability company;
- our lawyers agree on the cost and duration of all registration related services and enter in legal services agreement with the client;
- client provides agreed information and list of documents that are required to start registration of LLC in Ukraine;
- drafting of charter (articles of incorporation), minutes (protocol) and other documents that are required for registration of LLC in Ukraine;
- signing of documents by the client or his representative;
- our attorneys submit the documents to the governmental bodies and supervise the registration procedure until its completion.
Important to know
Limited liability company is the most popular legal entity for doing business in Ukraine. Founders of LLC are by no means liable for debts of the LLC. Their liability is limited by the amount of share in charted capital of corporation.
Limited liability company can be formed either by one person or by several individuals or corporations. The maximum number of founders of LLC in Ukraine is limited to 100 persons. In case when the limit is exceeded the LLC has to be reorganized in joint-stock company.
Formation of limited liability company in Ukraine serves as a good ground for obtainment of temporary residence permit for its foreign founders. The permit is issued for the period up to one year. In order to find out more – contact us.
When searching information about companies that are already registered in Ukraine, you can have free access to the official state register online.
The register allows to find company either by its name or registration number as well as provides information about its legal address in Ukraine, current director (CEO), list of founders and their shares in charter capital, etc. For example, the register contains information about bankruptcy procedures initiated regarding certain legal entity.
Information from the official state register may be useful for official correspondence with Ukrainian firm since sending formal letter (including complaints) to the legal address specified in the register is recognized as due by all authorities in Ukraine, including judicial bodies.
At the same time the actual location of the company’s office is not that relevant.
When facing difficulties using the register (it is in Ukrainian) you can contact our lawyers who provide all the necessary assistance to clients of our law firm.