Accounting and payroll services in Ukraine
When doing business in Ukraine, it is important to consider not only legal aspects of commercial activities but also ones related to accounting and audits.
Our firm provides a wide range of accounting and payroll services to national and foreign companies, including their representative offices in Kiev.
- Tax return preparation and filing (monthly, quarterly and end of year);
- Accounting and bookkeeping services;
- VAT related accounting;
- Preparation and filing of “blank” tax reports (when your business is not conducting any commercial activities);
- Tax planning;
- Financial due diligence;
- Provision of advices on different financial matters.
Our firm can provide accounting and other related services either on regular basis as the primary provider of accounting services in Ukraine or help to solve only certain problems of higher complexity that an in-house accountant of our client cannot cope with.
The majority of our clients are foreign corporations that are doing business in Ukraine either through their daughter companies (limited liability companies, joint-stock companies, other legal entities) or representative (branch) offices in Ukraine.
- Our accountants have significant level of expertise in the field as well as experience of work with foreign corporations and their subsidiaries in Ukraine;
- When outsourcing your accounting to our firm, you avoid expenditures on in-house accountant for your business;
- Our accountants keep up with all the latest changes of financial, tax, corporate, employment legislation which allows them to provide services that do not leave a chance for tax bodies and other controlling authorities to impose fine or influence your business activities in a negative manner;
- Being a law firm allows us to provide complex legal and accounting services which ensure security of our clients’ businesses.
Important to know
The Tax Code of Ukraine provides that among other things Ukrainian tax legislation is based on the principle of stability which means that no elements of taxes and duties can be amended sooner than six months prior to the beginning of the new budget period. Despite this fact Ukrainian legislation is rather unstable and may undergo many changes through the year. Therefore, a business has to constantly monitor changes of the laws of Ukraine for the purposes of tax compliance.
Our accountants can simplify doing business in Ukraine for your company by informing you of all regulatory changes, processing your invoices and other documents that are relevant for the purposes of accounting, preparing and filing tax returns, dealing with tax authorities that include the State Fiscal Service of Ukraine, tax inspections, etc.
A reliable accountant in Ukraine is also important because Ukrainian laws set financial, administrative and even criminal liability for failure to comply with tax and accounting requirements and therefore can result in fines and imprisonment.
To learn more about our accounting and bookkeeping services contact our firm in Ukraine.